Monday, May 18, 2009

Well. we haven't quite doubled the total number of household denizens, but close.

So we come home from KK's at the very end of the day, because of the staff meeting, and we are met with a very insistent and purring cat. Whose back legs are soaking wet. And who has a bloodspot on a knee. Hm. So I follow the practically prancing Moo down the hall, and she leads me, purring the entire time, to the trundlethings in Cerah's room. Where there's squeaking. Moo proudly hops in, and nurse the two of them, still purring, while I trundle her back under the bed.

I bring her water, then close the door, and we hang out with Dodo for an hour.

We return. Now there are five. Or six. Hard to tell with all the wiggling. Moo looking slightly less energetic, but appearing to nurse them all. Thus far, much better than I was expecting.

We may need a replacement Malaysian sarong.

No comments:

Post a Comment