
OK, so the dogs have had their first romp. Only 30 minutes though. I don't know why I thought the scary rushing river in the backyard would be a deterrent. It wasn't. They were relatively polite about it, until I was busy taking pictures of the roiling water, then they
made a break for it. We had two cars out looking for them - quite a production. I was unnecessarily worried about that scary water and unpracticed dogs. Anyway, Zoe and Dodo picked them up on Daniel. She also walked them both around the block today - separately.Mimsy's going to be terribly upset when she discovers there's a nasty buzzy thing in the backyard, too. Extra collars are here, so we can start that again.
Rizzy went to sleep easily again tonight. She's been running pretty tired at the end of the day. Tonight was more so because she was relatively patient through the two-hour season finale of Lost. They've now fixed it so they can re-hire Shannon, as far as I can tell. Whoo-hoo. By the way, they finally did the right thing and knocked
Ty out of Dancing with the Stars. I figured that was going to be tough to do.Zoe-ism of the day, in the midst of a discussion amongst overseas-bound 5/6ers: "If you're in Thailand, where is it midnight?" She'd already figured out the time change and knew when she asked that it was, in fact, midnight in Thailand.
Rizzy really likes puddles. Had a great time in the wet weather. Her 'bye' was already sounding very clear. Now she's adding 'yeah' and 'hi' to the list that sounds natural.
Oh, and the bike's back. As of Monday, all silent-like. All photos from today.
No comments:
Post a Comment